Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Key To Happiness

When we were asked to write about the resources we need later in life to make us happy, this was easy to come up with because we've been thinking about it ever since we were little.




Mike:






I think all the things that would make me happy are warm weather, a nice car, and an awesome wife. I would also like to live somewhere where I could snowboard and have a boat to wakeboard in the same state as my job. I want a really good job that would pay for a really nice house, my boat, my car, and stuff for my family too. Another thing I'd love to be able to do is spoil my kids, but I wouldn't actually spoil them. Just the fact that I would be able to do it sometimes would be fun. I would also like to see the day when we can finally travel through time and find aliens and actually communicate with them instead of just seeing a bunch of UFO's. And to go to heaven and for someone to find all the 13 crystal skulls.






Meagan:



There are many things I would love to have when I'm older. I want to live somewhere with a lot of land, but somewhere close to a city so I can go out and have fun and shop for food and clothes. I would also love to live close to a body of water and own a boat so my family and I can go boating, because it's extremely fun. Speaking of a family, I want a hot husband preferrably with an Australian accent because they are really entertaining to listen to, and I love Australia. I want to get a pilot license and buy a small plane so I can travel the world without having to buy plane tickets all the time. I want to live somewhere like Ohio that has all four seasons, including snow, because I wouldn't want my kids to miss out on building snowmen, making snow angels, and having a white Christmas. However, I would also love to own a beach house so I can escape the bad weather whenever I want to. In my house I want to have a home theater, because I love watching movies, and a pool for whenever it's unbearably hot. I'd like to have enough money so I don't have to be stressed about it all the time, but not to the point where I'm super rich. Obviously my kids need to have a good schooling system nearby so that they can recieve a good education, and I want nice, friendly people living nearby for my family and I to hang out with. I would also love to live close to my family because we are all extremely close and they're fun to be around, but if I can't, I can use my small plane to travel to them quickly for parties and holidays :)






No comments:

Post a Comment