Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Ideal life...

Chris:

The town I’ve lived inall of my life, Princeton, is a small town of about 3000 people located in the center of Massachusetts. It is really my ideal place where I would like to spend the better part of my adult life living. What Princeton lacks in material resources and “entertainment” it makes up for in small town culture. There is one package store, a few nice restaurants, and not enough traffic for a stoplight. Having said that, it may sound like it has nothing to offer. But the small town atmosphere leads to a very tight nit community. Also, Mount Wachusett is a huge part of our town and offers season skiing, hiking, and overall good wholesome fun.

Another good thing about Princeton is that it is not too far from actual real life things. The city of Worcester is only a twenty-minute drive and offers the normal human entertainment services. This being said, Princeton has all I need to live a happy life (as long as I can convince some girl to move there with me and start a family).

Turner:

I would be very happy to live in a place much like one of my favorite TV shows. No worries, blue skies, good friends, and pineapples. Yes, Pineapples. If you don't know what I'm talking about by now you must have had an awful childhood and you are a bitter husk of a human being because I am talking about Bikini Bottom. Yes it would be cool to hang out with Spongebob and Patrick but it would really be the ideal life. Living day to day just enjoying everything that happens that moment. No worries about food, water (obviously), where to live. All of the necessities of life would be met and you could just be happy about your community and family. I know that Bikini Bottom is fictional but it can definitely apply to real life. Eventually in life it would be nice not to have to worry about how much money you have and just focus on making every day enjoyable to you and your family.

I'm not saying I want to be a fry cook or anything but I honestly wouldn't mind living the sponge life. I understand that Spongebob is a kids show and it has to be all happy and magical but I feel like Spongebob has a great outlook on life to help make everyone be happy in life. Even Spongebob knows that life can be a big pain and that somedays you feel like your pants rip every hour, but even a rip in the pants can teach some one what makes them happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment