Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Ideal Place to Live

What is the ideal home for a guy like me. The ideal home for someone like me is a large house in a warm area. Im not talking about ohio, OBVIOUSLY. I am talking about a large home in Florida, or another southern state. If I could choose I would pack my whole family up and move to Florida and move into a large home. Then once I get in that home I would crank the AC. It would probably be about 60 degrees inside, and 100 degrees outside. I would have a pool that overlooks the beach. I would also have a 4 wheeler to go up and down the beach on. A convertable would be nice too. There also would be a bar roght outside my house on the beach. In front of the house I would have a Wal Mart and a Mall. It sounds a little unrealistic but I will make it happen. I mean I will try to make it happen. Actually it probably wont happen but atleast it sounds cool.

2 comments: