Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Happiness

In our last blog entry we were told to write what resources we would need in order to be happy the rest of our lives. Here are our necessities:


Brad:

I want to live in a nice, big log cabin on a few acres of forested land out in the country. I would like to have a 3-door garage and a red Porsche 911 Carrera for Sunday drives. Inside I would like a large open kitchen/living room for entertaining family and friends. I would like to live in a rural, yet populated area with a good school system and a close town nearby. These are the things I feel are necessities to living a long and blissful life.


Breanna:

I want to live on 5 acres of land with a house and a large red barn. In the barn I would keep my ATV and get that out on the weekends to take rides through the woods. I would love to have the town where I live have a fairground where I can eat great food, see truck and tractor pulls, and hang out with all my family and friends.



Emily:

I want to live in a suburb of Columbus at a healthy distance from my family in a house in a culdesac. I would love to have a large kitchen inside and a huge backyard. I want to have a garden with colorful flowers and tall trees. I want a wooden deck and a pool to entertain guests outside. On the deck I would love to have speakers to listen to music outside. These would be all the resources I would need in my life to make me happy.


-TwoGirlsOneGuy

No comments:

Post a Comment